DPDT Rocker Switches are great to control the direction of DC Motors. We have carefully selected the best Rocker Switch with a high load rating and perfect size to be used in Robotics. This rocker switch has three positions - the default center position, one on position and another off position. The rocker switch stays in the on or off position as long as it is being pressed down and returns to the default center position when not pressed. This feature can be used to control the direction of a DC Motor. With simple wiring as shown in the additional photos of the image, the switch can be used to drive a DC Motor in clockwise and in anti clockwise directions.
DPDT ROCKER SWITCH
- Positions Marked on the rocker: I, O, II (On, Center and Off) for easy identification
- Panel Cut-Out:27mm x 21mm
- Overall Dimensions: 35 x 33 x 25mm (Height x Length x Width)
- Rating 15A 250VAC / 20A 125VAC
- Weight : 12g
- Package Content : 1 x DPDT Rocker Switch
- Used widely for car, motorcycle, boat, some machines, water dispenser, etc.
- Color : Black, Silver Tone
- Material : Plastic & Metal
- Mechanical Life: 50,000 Cycles
- Electrical Life: 10,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: 50M? Max
- Insulation Resistance: 1000M? Min